Pages

10.22.2012

A Thanksgiving Feast!





This is the big custom order I have been working on that's going off to Japan shortly.  It was so much fun!  I had not made a roast turkey before.  I spent a lot of time looking at pictures of different ones to make sure I got the shape and coloring right.  I think I shall have to try my hand at making some ham next...

I also made some little dinner rolls, a bowl of cranberries, and orange pumpkin, a white pumpkin and a green gourd.  The rolls make me hungry for bread and butter, but in my giant world of course I can't have gluten.  Or dairy. 

In the background you'll see a glimpse of some pieces I just recently finished making over.  I shall post on that soon!  You'll also notice the wee little fall leaves on the table there.  Yes, they are real!  I will post on that soon too.

In the mean time, happy imagining to you.  I'll be back later!
With Joy,
Heather of Puttering

No comments:

Post a Comment